Bleh

As of the 2 previous posts and current post,
they were done on the same morning on the same laptop(Janice's).

Today, went to Chili's at Bangsar Mall with Janice, Tharash and Radhika.
It was quite a nice restaurant, pretty above average compared to the ones I've been too.
The food there was also nice.
Unfortunately, they served food containing heavy contents of meat and oil.
My stomach doesn't take it well. especially when trying to finish off everything off the plate.
Later, went to chill out and smoked shesha round the Hartamas area.
Sight-seeing place, eye candies at every glimpse.
The driver was pretty bad at driving.
Bad driving (Car Sickness, NOOB driver)
+ shesha overdose(I'm a NOOB smoker)
+ previously ingested but hardlydigested food
= Volcanic Expulsion of Toxins (Whee!)
On the way to Subang, I felt uneasy and vomitted as well and had diarrhea at the petrol
station. (At that moment, I felt patriotic :P, I contributed to the ever famous state of
the country's public toilets, Vomiting was euphoric as well) Nevertheless,
we made it to AsiaCafe and had dinner in front of a nice large screen showing HITZ,
and later played pool foosball and pool around midnight, came back round 2am.
So here I present myself at the present.
It's round 5am plus, at Janice's place, using her laptop,
after surfing the net and writing the previous 2 entries.
I stand proudly, as I have documented nicely what I think has happened the past week.

EDIT: Removed some Alpha Male stuff

No comments: