Soul Calibur 4

I simply can't contain the hype around the game, Soul Calibur 4. But wait, lookie here:



This is Yoda from an upcoming game.
Photobucket
"Yoda waving his green stick"



Where's Yoda without DV around?

Photobucket
"Perhaps we should start using Vibroblades"

Notice the background? YES, Soul Calibur 4 will be featuring
them on the consoles, Yoda for XBox360, Darth Vader for PS3.
Just can't believe something so awesome would happen.
After reading an article about the game, which can be found.




I've simply got to share my excitement with you fellow readers.

Photobucket
"The rapier lives."




Raphael, my fav character for the whole series is back again.
His new look is just t00 1337.

Photobucket
"Against a new character Hilde, who is quite cute"




Other than my excitement over the awesomeness of Raphael.
There are some nice stuff to look out for, like detailed characters of the ever-colourful Nightmare, Siegfried with his "Shiney Suit" , Sophitia & Cassandra, the two hot sisters *cough*bounce mechanism*cough*, Taki with more attractive face and perhaps even Tira:

Photobucket
"Goodies. Resembles Amy, IMO"



Looking through more screen shots, I've decided to take some and dedicate them to some significant players I've met throughout playing SC2 and 3.

Photobucket
To Keo,
my gaming rival, be it Narutimate, Soul Caliber or Tekken. Mitsu's pic is no question.





Photobucket
To Lord Suresh,
my eternal Soul Caliber mentor, relentlessly training me till dawn. I now think I can take on you. With the absence of Cervantes, and my dislike of Ivy, here I present a picture of one of your favourite characters that has horribly caused my Raphael's/Xiang Hua's demise over and over again.


************BLANK ************
To Heng Soon and a small extent, Jer Wei,
Yeong Sung has not been confirmed in SC4. Not that it makes a difference. Gyahahaha.


Finally wishing you all an upcoming Happy Chinese New Year, with Cassandra.

Photobucket
"Gong Xi Fa Choi"

All pictures in this post are taken from Gamespot.com, none are my property.

No comments: